If you’re still unsure about where to go this weekend in Da Nang, head straight to the Hoa Phu Thanh tourist area. This is a “green island” very loved by nature lovers and waterfall enthusiasts.
Nature has been very generous to Da Nang with both high mountains and wide beaches. With a climate that mixes mountain and sea regions, Da Nang attracts many domestic and foreign tourists to visit and explore through many attractive tourism activities.
If you have traveled to Da Nang, don’t forget to check-in at the Hoa Phu Thanh tourist area in Da Nang. This is a “mega project” for young people who love adventure activities with extremely exciting waterfall slides.
Information about Hoa Phu Thanh Tourist Area in Da Nang
Located in the majestic forest of Hoa Vang district, Da Nang city, the Hoa Phu Thanh tourist area is gradually becoming a very “hot” tourist destination in Da Nang with rivers and streams flowing around the hills. Not only are there outdoor activities such as waterfall sliding, zipline sliding for brave warriors, but it is also an ideal weekend camping spot for families.
The most exciting game at the Hoa Phu Thanh tourist area in Da Nang is the rubber boat waterfall sliding game. Each boat can accommodate two adults and is fully equipped with protective equipment. There are 2 waterfall sliding sessions per day at Hoa Phu Thanh at 10am and 2pm, each lasting from 45 to 60 minutes, with 30 minutes preparation time for each session. So, if you intend to participate in this activity, remember to arrange your travel time reasonably to be able to join.
All personal belongings will be sent to the baggage counter, and when participating in the waterfall sliding, you must wear swimwear. Then, you will be instructed by the staff to wear protective clothing and explain how to control the boat safely.
The journey of sliding down the Hoa Phu Thanh waterfall in Da Nang will start at the source point, where you will slide down to the lake. When everyone is ready, the staff will open the gate for the water to flow down the stream, and you will start sliding through 3km of rapids, waterfalls, with different levels of difficulty.
Notes when going to Hoa Phu Thanh Waterfall Sliding in Da Nang
- You should wear neat clothes and prepare swimwear, bathing suits, personal towels.
- If you want to take photos with your phone, remember to bring waterproof equipment. In addition, the tourist area has a photo service, with only 5,000 VND / photo. You can receive photos via email, USB, or have them printed on-site upon request.
- Children under 14 years old and people with a history of cardiovascular, nervous system, or stimulant use are not allowed to participate.
How to get to Hoa Phu Thanh Tourist ?
Hoa Phu Thanh Tourist Ticket Prices
- Ticket price for visitors over 120cm tall: 100,000 VND/person
- Ticket price for visitors under 120cm tall: Free
The ticket price for Hoa Phu Thanh tourist area in Da Nang includes visiting and taking photos in the tourist area, parking, luggage storage, life jackets, fish massages, water slide, swimming pool, stream swimming, balancing bridge, underwater ball throwing, swinging over the stream, and travel insurance.
Hoa Phu Thanh Da Nang Waterfall Sliding Prices
- Visitors from 14 to 65 years old: 250,000 VND/person
- Residents of Da Nang city and Quang Nam province: 180,000 VND/ticket
(*) The above cost includes rubber boats, life jackets, helmets, rubber boats, waterfall sliding instructions, and shuttle bus.
Where is Hoa Phu Thanh Tourist located ?
- Hoa Phu Thanh Da Nang tourist area is located on National Highway 14, Hoa Phu village, Hoa Vang district, Da Nang city.
- The opening hours are from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm every day.
Let’s experience the unforgettable feeling of waterfall sliding at Hoa Phu Thanh Da Nang tourist area this summer. In addition, you can also participate in rafting to enjoy the scenery along the stream, enjoy the fresh air, or visit the Tống Cói Village tourist area, and enjoy the specialties of Hoa Phu mountain forest.
I hope this article will help you have more useful information to experience more interesting things in your journey to explore the tourist destinations in Da Nang.